Do You Want To Volunteer At A Camp Coming Up?
Are you willing to help out with all aspects of our camps, weekend camps and our school holiday programs at any of our campsites situated in Victoria?
You will assist in running the games, feeding the campers and helping out where ever you may be needed
BCV – Anglesea
Baptist Camping Victoria is blessed by the incredible Volunteer Staff that serve at Mill Valley Ranch, but we are praying and hoping to now build an amazing Volunteer team for our Anglesea camp sites. Our Ministry Camps are growing, and we are providing more options now than ever before, and what we need are people willing to help with various aspects of these camps, from helping in the kitchen, to leading around the camp, to joining worship teams, and running fun activities. Not only do you get to help give other people an amazing experience at camp, in beautiful Anglesea, but you also get the opportunity to share the love of Jesus with those you serve.
These are the different camps in Anglesea where we would love to have people volunteering to help the ministry we do:
- EPIC Youth Camp
- Mother & Daughter Retreat
- Craft Camp
- Sole Parent Camp
- Father Son Camp
- Swell Surf Camp (Youth camp)
- Family Camp
If you are interested in coming & helping us out on Voluntary Staff, there are a few things you will need to consider:
- In order to volunteer you must be at least 15 years or older.
- You will be asked to fill out a staff application form & have two different reference forms completed by referees (at least one needs to be from a Pastor or senior member of your church)
- All volunteers both over and under 18 years must have a current Working with Children Check (WWCC)
If you would like any further information, please email us at email@example.com.
Have a question or want to make a booking?