Do You Want To Volunteer At A Camp Coming Up?
Are you willing to help out with all aspects of our camps, weekend camps and our school holiday programs at any of our campsites situated in Victoria?
You will assist in running the games, feeding the campers and helping out where ever you may be needed
Mill Valley Ranch
Mill Valley Ranch is blessed to have a hard-working, dedicated team of Voluntary Staff (Vollies) who are willing to help out with all aspects of school camps, weekend camps and in particular our school holiday Roundup programs. Our Vollies give of themselves to see the name & love of Christ shared abroad in the hearts of young people. We wouldn’t be able to facilitate our Roundups without these great people.
If you are interested in coming & helping us out on Voluntary Staff, there are a few things you will need to consider:
- In order to volunteer you must be 15 years or older.
- You will be asked to fill out a staff application form & have two reference forms completed by referees, (at least one needs to be from a Pastor or Senior member of a church).
- Vollies begin in the hospitality area or horse department. Vollies suited to bunkhouse leadership are introduced to leading from around the age of 16.
- We require our bunkhouse leaders to be active Christians & to accept MVR’s statement of faith.
- We ask that you come along to our MVR Staff Training weekends (as listed below) & from there we will assess your suitability to become a leader.
- If you have come to MVR as a Rancher at a Roundup, then you’ll need to have been recommended by your bunkhouse leader for leadership training.
- All volunteers both over and under 18 must have a current Working With Children Check (WWCC) and have MVR nominated as an organisation where you volunteer.
If you’d like to be a part of our awesome Voluntary Staff team or for any further information regarding staffing at MVR, please email email@example.com
Have a question or want to make a booking?