How to Register for a Camp
- Click on the image of the camp you would like to register your child for.
- On the camp page, select the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Log in using your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’. Our system remembers your details to make signing up easier each time, so if this is your first time registering with us, you will need to click on ‘Create New Account’ and complete the required fields.
- Once you have logged in, enter the attendees (the child’s) name, followed by their details.
- Depending on the camp, you may need to select a ticketing package. Most camps have only one option and this is selected for you.
- If there are extra options, please select those relevant to the attendee.
- Once the extras have been selected, continue to fill out the rest of the required fields for the application. Then click the ‘Continue’ button
- You now have the option to ‘Add an attendee’. Complete steps 4 – 7 until you have added each person attending the camp or event. Once you’ve added everyone you would like to book into the camp click on ‘Proceed to checkout’.
- You can now choose how you would like to pay.
- Read and check you agree with the T&C’s. Then click the Green banner ‘Continue to payment’ or ‘Save & Finish’ If you cannot see the green banner please check you have not missed a step.
- Please check your emails after registration as you will receive a copy of your invoice with a balance owing (if any), as well as any other update emails. If you do not receive any response, please check your ‘Junk Mail’ folder, in case it ended up in there.
- If any of these steps do not work for you, try using a different internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Opera, etc.), try a different device (laptop computers or desktops work better than touch-screen devices), and also double check that all your information is correct.
If you have any problems registering, contact us and we can help you out.