Our Roundups (Holiday Camps) are held during all the Victorian school holiday breaks throughout the year, with activities specifically tailored to each age group. Roundups give the opportunity for the widest variety of Ranch Activities and for the development of riding skills in our graded Western Horsemanship Program or join with our exciting Adventure Program. Children of all skill levels are encouraged to come and have a go. Many Ranchers love to come back time after time to reconnect with their camp friends and the staff at the Ranch.
At Roundups we aim to build a sense of community amongst the Ranchers and Staff where we all look out for one another. This is encouraged through team building activities where Ranchers can also learn some responsibilities involved in working alongside others. Ranchers are also responsible for keeping their accommodation and activity areas neat and tidy and abiding by the MVR rules that have been put in place to ensure everyone on site is treated equally.
During Roundups, carefully selected Voluntary Staff assist as leaders, activity staff, hospitality staff & horse staff. Alongside Mill Valley’s full time staff, the voluntary staff help supervise, care for and spend time with Ranchers while creating a fun, safe atmosphere where everyone has equal opportunity and so that every Roundup is as special and enjoyable as possible. All staff over the age of 18 have Working with Children Checks and have undergone specific Mill Valley Ranch Training.
Important Information for Registering your child for a Roundup (please read carefully) –
- Mill Valley Ranch has introduced a new Portal to Register your Child for Roundups.
- Please scroll down through all the Roundup Dates and use the Red Sign Up Button to Register for the Roundup you choose for your child.
- If you experience any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact MVR Office at email@example.com
- For Agency bookings please DO NOT use this Portal, but contact us at directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation of Roundup bookings will incur a $100 fee